How to create an exit-intent popup
Exit-intent popups are a must-have for every online store!
Capture subscribers and increase conversions by incentivizing visitors who are about to leave your site with an offer that will encourage them to place an order.
You can create different types of exit-intent popups:
- Promote a compelling offer
- Reminder to subscribe to your newsletter
- Give a discount coupon
Once you have decided what type of campaign you want to launch, you simply have to choose "exit-intent" as the display trigger of your campaign.
How to create exit-intent popup
1. Open the Campaign Gallery
You can open the campaign gallery by clicking on the "Create Campaign" button at the navigation menu.
2. Filter by "Convert exiting visitors" goal
To find exit-intent popups, click on the " Convert exiting visitors" filter under Goal.
Now you can see different types of exit-intent popups, such as discount campaigns, seasonal campaigns and simple redirect popups.
3. Create the campaign
We'll use the "Beijing" template, which is a lead generation exit-intent popup.
Click on the campaign to create it.
4. The campaign is created
You are redirected to the campaign editor to customize your campaign further.
You can change your campaigns text, styling image and add facebook login.
5. Set exit-intent trigger
- You can make any campaign into an exit-intent popup, by changing its trigger to "Exit Intent".
- Go to the "Behavior" section of the campaign editor from the left-hand menu.
- From the drop-down menu select "Exit Intent".