Submit your Facebook App for review for extended permissions
To get access to extended permissions through the Facebook login on your onsite campaigns, such as user_gender and user_likes you need to submit your Facebook app for review.
Note that with Socital's proprietary algorithms you already get a gender estimation for 60-70% of your subscribers.
For detailed instructions and information on the Facebook App Review process, please review the guidelines at the Facebook Developers Platform here.
- Logo: 1024 x 1024 pixel high-resolution image for your App.
- Long Description: Explanation of what your App does and why you need the functionality going through review.
Status and Review:
- General instructions of what your App does.
- Individual notes on each of the additional requested permissions.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce that experience when testing your App.
- At least 4 screenshots or a screencast of your in-app experience.
Note: Providing a detailed screencast and clear instructions will result in a quicker evaluation of your submission.
Submitting for review
To submit your App for review make sure you read all Facebook’s guidelines and once this is done, click the “Start a Submission” button.
Your App will be reviewed by Facebook and you will be notified when a submission is made, approved, or returned for changes, through developer alert.
The time to review your App is usually about 7 business days. Some extra-sensitive permissions can take up to 14 business days.
Permissions That Do Not Require Review
- Public Profile: Includes some basic attributes, which are part of a person’s public profile on Facebook.
- Email address.