Hide a campaign from subscribers
With targeting rules, you can hide a specific campaign from visitors that have already subscribed to other campaigns.
This will show the campaign only to non-subscribers.
- Run an offer to incentivize newsletter subscription
- Show it only to visitors who have not yet subscribed to your newsletter.
You can use this rule for any type of campaign.
How to set it up
1. Go to "Targeting" in the campaign editor.
While you are editing your campaign, go to the "Targeting" section of the campaign editor.
2. Add the appropriate "Hide" rule
Click on the dropdown menu to see the list with the targeting rules.
Scroll further down in the list and click on " Hide from visitors based on their interaction with other Plugins".
Click on the "+" button to add the targeting rule.
3. Set rule to "Has converted on"
In the side panel that opens, click on "Condition" and select "Has Converted on".
4. Select "Any lead generation campaign"
5. Click on "Done" to set the targeting rule.
6. The targeting rule is set.
7. Don't forget to save your campaign.