If you have a Custom Audience in your account that you no longer use you don’t need to keep it anymore, taking up space on the platform. You can simply delete it!
To delete a Custom Audiece:
1. Go to the “Custom Audience” tab.
2. Click on “Manage Audiences”.
3. Find the Custom Audience you want to delete and click on “Delete”.
4. On the popup that appears, click on “Delete”.
(hmmm, unless you’re having second thoughts! Then go ahead and press “Cancel”!)
5. A success message will appear. You have successfully deleted your unwanted Custom Audience!