In order to start sending out your targeted emails to your customers, you need to export your Custom Audiences to a Mailchimp List. The process is real fast and easy!
Tip: If you want to create a new Mailchimp list to export your Custom Audience, take a look at Mailchimp’s documentation here!
So, to sync or export a Custom Audience to a Mailchimp list:
1. Go to the “Custom Audience” tab.
2. Click on “Manage Audiences” on the upper left corner of the Dashboard.
3. A list of your saved Custom Audiences will appear.
Find the Custom Audience you want to export and click on “Export to Mailchimp”.
4. A list of all your Mailchimp lists will appear.
Find and click on the Mailchimp list that you want to export your Custom Audience to.
Wait a few seconds for the Audience to be exported.
5. Click “Done” on the success message that appears.
High Five! Your Custom Audience is successfully exported to your selected Mailchimp list!
You can now go to your list on Mailchimp and see the users of your Custom Audience, along with the extended data fields offered by Socital!