In order to start sending out your personalized emails to your customers, you need to export your Custom Audiences to a Moosend List. The process is real fast and easy!
Tip: If you want to create a new Moosend list to export your Custom Audience, take a look at Moosend’s documentation here!
So, to sync or export a Custom Audience to a Moosend list simply:
1. Go to the “Custom Audience” tab.
2. Click on “Manage Audiences” on the upper left corner of the Dashboard.
3. A list of your saved Custom Audiences will appear.
Find the Custom Audience you want to export and click on “Export to Moosend”.
4. A list of all your Moosend lists will appear. Click on the Moosend list that you want to export your Custom Audience.
5. Click on “Done”.
Wait a few seconds for the Audience to be exported.
6. Awesome! Your Custom Audience is successfully exported to your selected Moosend list!
You can now go to your list on Moosend and see the users of your Custom Audience, along with the extended data fields from Socital! Check out what your customer’s profile will look like on Moosend now: