In order to start sending out your personalized emails to your customers, you need to export your Custom Audiences to an Emarsys Contact List. The process is really fast and easy!
Tip: If you want to create a new Emarsys contact list to export your Custom Audience, take a look at Emarsys documentation here!
So, to sync or export a Custom Audience to an Emarsys contact list simply:
1. Go to the “Custom Audience” tab.
2. Click on “Manage Audiences” on the upper left corner of the Dashboard.
3. A list of your saved Custom Audiences will appear.
Find the Custom Audience you want to export and click on “Export to Emarsys”.
4. Select the Emarsys Account you want to export your subscriber to.
5. A list of all your Emarsys contact lists will appear. Click on the Emarsys contact list that you want to export your Custom Audience.
Be careful! Once you click on the Emarsys Contact List of your choice, export to this list will start automatically!
5. Click on “Done”.
Wait a few seconds for the Audience to be exported.
6. Awesome! Your Custom Audience is successfully exported to your selected Emarsys contact list!
You can now go to your contact list on Emarsys and see the users of your Custom Audience, along with the extended data fields from Socital! Check out what your customer’s profile will look like on Emarsys now: