In order to start sending out your personalized emails to your customers, you need to export your Custom Audiences to a Campaign Monitor List. The process is real fast and easy!
Tip: If you want to create a new Campaign Monitor list to export your Custom Audience, take a look at Campaign Monitor’s documentation here!
So, to sync or export a Custom Audience to a Campaign Monitor list simply:
1. Go to the “Custom Audience” tab.
2. Click on “Manage Audiences” on the upper left corner of the Dashboard.
3. A list of your saved Custom Audiences will appear.
Find the Custom Audience you want to export and click on “Export to Campaign Monitor ”.
Note: If you want to create a new Custom Audience, take a look here!
4. A list of all your Campaign Monitor lists will appear. Click on the Campaign Monitor list that you want to export your Custom Audience to.
5. Click on “Done”.
Wait a few seconds for the Audience to be exported.
6. Awesome! Your Custom Audience is successfully exported to your selected Campaign Monitor list!
You can now go to your list on Campaign Monitor and see the users of your Custom Audience, along with the extended data fields from Socital! Check out what your customer’s profile will look like on Campaign Monitor now: