Through our Bronto integration, you can easily transfer your customers’ email addresses you have collected from Socital into Bronto. Add them to your chosen mailing lists and create personalized email campaigns for your customers. First, follow the simple steps below to connect your Socital Account to your Bronto Account!
Step 1 Get your API key from Bronto
- Log into your Bronto account.
- Go to Settings > Platform Settings > Data Exchange
- Copy your SOAP API Access Token (API Key)
Step 2 Connect your Socital account with Bronto
- Login to your Socital account at my.socital.com
- Open the drop-down menu in the top right corner and choose “Account Settings”.
- From the left-hand menu open the “Integrations” tab.
- Click on the Bronto option.
- In the popup that opens enter your Bronto settings.
“Your application Name”: enter a name to recognize your Bronto account within Socital.
“Bronto API key”: your Bronto API key.
- Once you have filled in all the fields, click on “Connect”
- Once the connection is successful, you will see a success message.
- You can now see your connected Bronto account listed in your Integrations.